Prescription Medication and Food:
1. Please call our hospital at least 1 week prior to needing refills of medications/prescription food to ensure they will be ready for pick up when needed. When you leave a message please leave your name, your pet’s name, medication/food needing filled and a good contact number to call you back
2. Once your items are ready for pick up one of our team members will contact you and collect payment prior to your arrival at our hospital.
3. Upon arrival choose a stall number to park in, call our hospital and choose the option to speak with a receptionist. This will ensure one of our team members will be out with your medication/food as quickly as possible.
1. Upon arrival choose a stall number to park in, call our hospital and either choose the option for a technician appointment or choose the option for a doctor appointment depending on what type of appointment you are there for that day. Provide the team member your information, stall number you are parked in and a contact phone number to reach you at.
2. A technician will call you back to collect necessary information for your appointment over the phone.
3. Next, a team member will come out to your car to collect your pet.
4. Once inside the hospital, your pet will be weighed, a doctor will perform an examination and any necessary services previously requested.
5. The doctor will call you with an update and any concerns regarding your pets visit as well as any further diagnostics recommended. Once discussed the further diagnostics agreed upon will be done.
6. Your technician will then wrap up the appointment and answer any remaining questions.
7. Card payment can be taken over the phone or if you would prefer to pay with cash or check we will obtain this when we bring your pet and medical notes and/or medications back to your vehicle.
Press Option #5 for a Receptionist